Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing a variety of general support services to assist with the implementation of Company’s marketing initiatives. Work closely with internal partners to develop and maintain digital content on Company’s website, across multiple social media channels and with strategic partners. Support various activities related to the Company’s growing sales channels, partnerships, athlete/celebrity ambassador program, expansion of product offering and manage email campaign distribution. Collaborate with key team members and external partners to ensure all brand experiences are consistent with Full Swing brand values and support Company’s growth objectives.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Work with VP of Sales & Marketing to develop and implement communications calendar outlining monthly content for Company’s website, and blog, as well as Company’s social media channels.
• Responsible for creating and posting engaging and compelling social media content across Company’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels.
• Ensure the tone, voice and personality of all external communications are not personal, but instead consistent with Full Swing’s Corporate Vision and Brand Values.
• Coordinate the execution of digital promotions and programs that deliver strong metrics as well as increased web site traffic and social media engagements..
• Encourage key partners and communities to promote Full Swing content, promotions and product information.
• As needed, act as a Full Swing ambassador at various off-site events and demo days.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Passion for the game of golf, both as an avid participant and spectator
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Minimum of two years consumer marketing experience
• Excellent communication skills, focus on exceptional writing skills
• Highly organized with keen attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience in generating and sharing social media content
• Motivated, energetic demeanor with a strong customer-focused mindset
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator
• Experience with e-mail marketing programs (SilverPop, MailChimp, etc.) preferred
Qualified candidates please email [email protected] to send resume.